Cosmetics are regulated in Europe by the EU Cosmetics Reg. 1223/2009 which replaced Directive 76/768/EC. Several additional guidelines, regulations and amendments have been put in place since then (e.g. Decision 2013/674/EU and Regulation (EU) N° 655/2013). Cosmetics products that meet these regulations have to be notified via the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP) prior to placement on the market.
ARCHE Consulting services for cosmetics are:
- Testing Coordination
- Cosmetic Product Classification
- Preparation of a Product Information File (PIF) including the Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Product Labelling and Claims
- Notification to the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Addressing issues from evaluating Competent Authorities.
- Keeping the PIF updated
- Post Marketing Surveillance
For additional information please contact: