Do you sometimes feel overpowered?
Arche is constantly shifting the goalposts within the biocidal regulatory arena to create a level playing field for its clients. Choose your preferred option here below.
Biocidal product family
- Group products
- Flexible to add products later
- Provides additional support to your customers
Joint dossier preparation
- Prepare joint product family dossier
- Opportunity for data sharing at a larger scale
Consortia for biocides *
- Gives SME’s the opportunity to stay on the market at low costs
(*) Arche offers a one-stop for preparing biocidal product family dossiers in a consortium. This can significantly reduce the costs for dossier preparation and fees to ECHA and the evaluating Competent Authority. Cost Reduction: More than 50% cost savings possible!
How can we safeguard your market?
Arche offers a wide range of services from tailor-made strategic advice to training modules. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a competitive offer suited for your company.
- Data gap analysis, coordination of tests, waivers
- Risk assessment (human health, environment)
- Active substance dossier and Article 95 inclusion, TE
- Biocidal products: single product and product family dossiers
- Pre-submission meetings with ECHA and evaluating CA
- National Authorizations, Mutual Recognitions, Union Authorisation
- Consortia for biocides
- IUCLID & R4BP3
Risk assessment, IUCLID,…