ARCHE Consulting and pIEt Consulting invite you to join their 8th BPR Symposium to be held 5 November 2019 in Brussels.
Main focus of the Symposium:
- Keep abreast of the latest BPR developments!
- Exchange experiences with member state and industry representatives.
- Learn about recent advancements on the biocidal product family (BPF) and Brexit front.
- Understand how to make the most of your supply chain.
- And find out what the future may bring to the biocides industry.
Attending this symposium will ensure you are up to speed with the latest regulatory developments and will enable you to tackle the challenges presented by the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) No 528/2012).
Furthermore, this symposium is the ideal moment to get in contact with representatives from Competent Authorities, service providers and industry!
Anyone involved in the placing on the market of biocidal products or active substances, who wants to remain compliant with the legislation and is active in regulatory affairs, R&D or marketing.
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, Brussels National Airport, B-1930 Brussels (http://www.sheratonbrusselsairport.com)
Please note that hotel accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee. For hotel reservations, please contact the hotel directly http://www.sheratonbrusselsairport.com/.