Save your spot
8th Biocidal Products Regulation Symposium
Sheraton Brussels Airport
ARCHE Consulting and pIEt Consulting invite you to join their 8th BPR Symposium to be held 5 November 2019 in Brussels.
Main focus of the Symposium:
- Keep abreast of the latest BPR developments!
- Exchange experiences with member state and industry representatives.
- Learn about recent advancements on the biocidal product family (BPF) and Brexit front.
- Understand how to make the most of your supply chain.
- And find out what the future may bring to the biocides industry.
|08:45 – 09:15||Registration|
|09:15 – 09:30||Welcome by ARCHE Consulting|
|09:30 – 10:00||Status and experiences on evaluation of biocides in Belgium – Steven Fauconnier/Karima Azdad (FOD/SPF)|
|10:00 – 10:30||Status and experiences on evaluation of biocides in the Netherlands – Cindy Van der Meer (Ctgb)|
|10:30 – 11:00||Coffee break|
|11:00 – 11:30||Outcome BPF working party – Danielle van Corven – Kloosterman (Diversey)|
|11:30 – 12:00||Future of biocides – Piet Blancquaert (pIEt Consulting)|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 13:30||BPR for marketeers – Stijn Van Hees (ARCHE Consulting)|
|13:30 – 14:00||Supporting your clients – Wim Decraemere (Limaru)|
|14:00 – 14:30||Coffee break|
|14:30 – 15:00||Implications of Brexit – Koen Van Maldegem/Gerard McElwee (Fieldfisher)|
|15:00 – 15:30||Challenges and opportunities for a SME dealing with BPR – Stefano Melada/Beatrice Fermi (Sanipur)|
|15:30 – 16:00||Closing of the symposium|
Attending this symposium will ensure you are up to speed with the latest regulatory developments and will enable you to tackle the challenges presented by the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) No 528/2012).
Furthermore, this symposium is the ideal moment to get in contact with representatives from Competent Authorities, service providers and industry!
Who will benefit from this symposium?
Anyone involved in the placing on the market of biocidal products or active substances, who wants to remain compliant with the legislation and is active in regulatory affairs, R&D or marketing.
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, Brussels National Airport, B-1930 Brussels (http://www.sheratonbrusselsairport.com)
- Registration fee is € 450 per person (excl. VAT) – early bird € 350 per person (excl. VAT) until 30 September 2019 – and includes attendance of the symposium, programme materials, coffee/tea, refreshments and buffet lunch on 5 November 2019.
- Note that the number of participants tot his symposium is limited and on a first come, first served basis. We advise early registration to avoid disappointment!
- Registration should be done by 29 October 2019.
- Payment terms: an invoice is sent, all payments must be received prior to the symposium.
- Cancellation terms: € 50 cancellation fee for cancellations received before 29 October 2019, no refunds for later cancellations. Cancellations must be received in writing by mail. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not show up at the meeting, the outstanding amount will still be due.
Please note that hotel accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee. For hotel reservations, please contact the hotel directly http://www.sheratonbrusselsairport.com/.