Save your spot
7th Biocidal Products Regulation Symposium
Sheraton Brussels Airport
We invite you to join us at our 7th BPR Symposium to be held 9 October 2018 in Brussels. The main focus of the Symposium will be on Biocidal Product Families, phys-chem and in situ.
|08:45 – 09:15||Registration|
|09:15 – 09:30||Welcome by An Ghekiere (ARCHE Consulting)|
|09:30 – 10:00||Update from the European Commission: latest developments in the biocides field – European Commission representative – to be confirmed|
|10:00 – 10:30||BPF Concept & Working Group: some reflections from an industry perspective – Adrian Gray (Janssen Pharmaceutica)|
|10:30 – 11:00||Coffee break|
|11:00 – 11:30||How to deal with the variety of Letter of Access – Koen Van Maldegem (FieldFisher)|
|11:30 – 12:00||Recent experiences with in situ active substance dossier preparation – Nick Meakin (Aqualution)|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 13:30||Technical Equivalence: when, how, who? – Boris Van Berlo (FOD)|
|13:30 – 14:00||Physico-chemical testing in BPF and Consortia: which testing strategy to adopt? – Inge Huygens (ARCHE Consulting)|
|14:00 – 14:30||Tips from authority how to deal with physico-chemical endpoints in BPF – Tjaart Jan Huizing (Ctgb)|
|14:30 – 15:00||Coffee break|
|15:00 – 15:30||Biocides in perspective – Chuchu Yu (NVZ)|
|15:30 – 16:00||Interactive discussion|
|16:00 – 16:30||Closing of the symposium|
In Europe, an authorization is required before placing biocidal products on the market. This symposium will provide you with the necessary insights and experience in the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR), Regulation (EU) No 528/2012) as delivered by experts from authorities, The European Commission, service providers and industry.
Who will benefit from this symposium?
Target audience is anyone placing biocidal products or active substances on the market, who wants to remain compliant with the new legislation and is active in regulatory affairs, R&D or marketing.
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, Brussels National Airport, B-1930 Brussels (http://www.sheratonbrusselsairport.com)
- Registration fee is € 450 per person (excl. VAT) – early bird € 350 per person (excl. VAT) until 31 July 2018 – and includes attendance of the symposium, programme materials, coffee/tea, refreshments and buffet lunch on 9 October 2018.
- Note that the number of participants tot his symposium is limited and on a first come, first served basis. We advise early registration to avoid disappointment!
- Registration should be done by 1 October 2018.
- Payment terms: an invoice is sent, all payments must be received prior to the symposium.
- Cancellation terms: € 50 cancellation fee for cancellations received before 5 October 2018, no refunds for later cancellations. Cancellations must be received in writing by mail. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not show up at the meeting, the outstanding amount will still be due.
Please note that hotel accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee. For hotel reservations, please contact the hotel directly http://www.sheratonbrusselsairport.com/.