2nd International Akademie Fresenius BIOCONTROL Conference “Biopesticides – Biofertilisers – Biostimulants”
March 26 - March 27
ARCHE Consulting will be present at the 2nd International Akademie Fresenius BIOCONTROL Conference “Biopesticides – Biofertilisers – Biostimulants” on 26 and 27 March in Mainz, Germany.
Highlights of the Conference are:
- Regulatory Developments
- Update from the EU Commission: Activities regarding biological pesticides
- Scientific questions to be answered for the purpose of simplification of the risk assessment and registration of microbial pesticides
- A member state perspective on updating the regulatory framework for microbial PPPs
- ECHA: Update on Biological Biocides
- An update of the work of the OECD Expert Group on Biopesticides
- IBMA’s work on a the decision tree focusing on potential risk areas
- Registration of a botanical within the EU PPP Regulation
- Risk Assessment
- Implications of in situ metabolite production for the human and environmental risk assessment of microbial pesticides
- Challenges in evaluating the pathogenicity of microbial pesticides in adult and immature honey bees
For more information please visit the Fresenius website.