New job opportunities
At ARCHE Consulting we are always looking for enthusiastic team members.
If you think you could be of added value for our team in the field of risk assessment, exposure scenario development, ecotoxicology and toxicology, etc…. send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support the continued growth of ARCHE Consulting dealing with chemical andproduct health, safety and environmental programs of corporations from varied industrial sectors we are looking for a ‘Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer (m/f)’who has experience (2-5 years) in registration procedures preferentially for Plant Protection Products or Biocides and who would like to join our team in Leuven or Ghent.
The jobholder will be part of an expert team dealing with several chemical legislations, Plant protection products, REACH, Biocides etc. As a ‘Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer’ you will:
- Assist in dossier preparation for Plant Protection Products or Biocides; (e.g. efficacy, human toxicology, physico-chemical methods);
- Remain constantly aware of new developments and published guidance;
- Follow-up and coordinateactivitieswith different stakeholders (eg. laboratories);
- Communicate with clients and address questions from regulatory authorities and clients;
- Support development of marketing opportunities, identify new customers, collect information and generate proposals/quotes.
Check out the complete job profile HERE!