We invite you to join our 10th BPR Symposium which will be held online on 15 and 17 March 2022. The main focus of the Symposium at the first afternoon will be on sustainable biocides, the second afternoon is targeting the regulatory aspects of biocidal product authorization, with insights from authorities, industry, legal and our own consultancy input.
In Europe, an authorization is required before placing biocidal products on the market. This symposium will provide you with the necessary insights and experience in the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR), Regulation (EU) No 528/2012) as delivered by experts from authorities, lawyers, service providers and industry.
Our 10th ARCHE & pIEt Consulting BPR Symposium will be held online. The dates and subjects are listed below, both webinars start at 14:00 CET.
- Tuesday 15 March 2022 – Sustainable biocides
- FOD Belgium (Thomas Cougon/Anne Brasseur): Submission of AS dossiers with an emphasis on ED data requirements
- Fieldfisher (Koen Van Maldegem/Gerard McElwee): Sustainability, WFD and biocides
- Berkem (Daouia Messaoudi): Annex I experiences – industry perspective
- ARCHE Consulting (Frederik Verdonck): Substance identity and hazard classification for biobased substances
- Thursday 17 March 2022 – Regulatory biocides
- Ctgb (Cindy Van der Meer): Tips and tricks on how to provide data to the authorities
- ARCHE Consulting (Barbara Dhoop): How to deal with physchem requirements for product authorisations – experiences and tips
- Eurofins (Linda Musitelli): Testing for BPR product dossiers – learning lessons from the past and a look into the future
- ARCHE Consulting (Lieve Claeys): Future of Biocidal Product Families and consortia
- Fieldfisher (Koen Van Maldegem/Gerard McElwee): Ballooning biocidal scopes
For the different topics ARCHE & pIEt Consulting and external experts will share their insights. Time for Q&A will also be foreseen.
Anyone involved in the placing on the market of biocidal products or active substances, who wants to remain compliant with the legislation and is active in regulatory affairs, R&D or marketing.
Registration fee for both webinars is 500 euro (excl. VAT). Early bird fee is 400 euro (excl. VAT) and is available until 15 February 2022.