REACH guidance Metals and metals compounds
The people at ARCHE were the main author of the metal specific REACH annex " Guidance on information requirement and chemical safety assessment Appendix R.7 13-2 Environmental Risk Assessment for metals and metal compounds" This official document published at the ECHA website has been based on the MERAG fact sheets.
The document can be downloaded using the following link
GUIDANCE ON INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS
AND CHEMICAL SAFETY ASSESSMENT
appendix R.7.13-2: Environmental risk assessment for metals and metal compounds
Keep track of our latest news
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for new colleagues
- ARCHE CONSORTIA SPEAKER AT YEARLY CTGB CLIENT-NETWORKING DAY
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 19/07 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK
- 21-28/09 - Ctgb: Workshop Plant Protection Products - Biopesticides
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY