This disclaimer is issued by ARCHE cvba with regard to the following excel computer software programs, namely the (i) SOIL PNEC Calculator and (ii) the Downstream User SCALING TOOL and (iii), including any accompanying software, data, media, and on-line/printed documentation.
The Soil PNEC calculator and DU Scaling tool are made available without any charge or, except as stated in the next sentence, restriction.
No recipient of the Soil PNEC calculator/DU Scaling tool (or part of it) shall: (i) copyright or patent it in any form; (ii) make a monetary charge for it to those to which the recipient may distribute it; (iii) limit in any way a redistributee's use; (iv) violate or participate in the violation of the laws or regulations of Belgium or other governments, foreign or domestic, in regard to its use or distribution; (v) modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the executable portions of the excel computer software programs.
To the extent not contrary to law, ARCHE cvba shall not be liable to recipients, including redistributees, of the excel computer software programs for: loss of, reduction in or interruption of business; loss of, or failure to achieve, revenue or profit; increased costs of operation; loss of materials or information; computer failure or malfunction; or special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages whether resulting from negligence, willful misconduct or other cause.
ARCHE cvba does not represent or warrant that the excel computer software programs are free from defect or deficiency. Recipients, including redistributees, shall be solely responsible for correction of defects or deficiencies, if any. There are no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or suitability for a purpose.
In no event will ARCHE cvba be liable for injury to persons or damage to, or loss of, property or for infringement of intellectual property rights, whether or not resulting, or claimed to result, from negligence or other circumstance in connection with the excel computer software programs.
The development of the excel computer software programs is an ongoing research project and hence the excel computer software programs may undergo revisions. However, under no circumstances will ARCHE cvba be deemed responsible for informing the recipients, including the redistributees, of such revisions to the excel computer software programs.
Recipients shall indemnify and defend ARCHE cvba against claims, liabilities, actions, costs and expenses which may result from violation of the provisions of this disclaimer.
Keep track of our latest news
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 METGROW+ project
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- ARCHE's team keeps growing!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 15-16/03 - ECPA and ECCA Regulatory Conference 2017
- 21/03 - ie-net workshop Circular Economy, a new path for innovation
- 23-24/03 - Fresenius Conference: Environmental Risk Assessment of Biocides
- 06-07/04 - Fresenius Conference: The Biocidal Products Regulation
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSL Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK