ARCHE has established an unique partnership with EBRC, pairing our scientific and technical expertise in the field of metals risk assessment, thus providing our clients with an integrated metal knowledge exchange platform.
ARCHE and REACHLaw announced a strategic partnership that aims to strengthen both ARCHE and REACHLaw's current offering to provide parties needing REACH Authorisation and related services with a combined best of the breed service.
T: +32 476 214 401
Dr. Piet Blancquaert did his biology studies at Ghent University followed by a PhD in ecology and population dynamics. Further specialization in toxicology was obtained at the Heymans Institute for Pharmacology. Since 1988 Piet Blancquaert was active as a Regulatory Affairs Manager. First with Buckman laboratories with main focus on biocides (for wood preservation, slimicides and water treatment) in Europe. From 1991 also responsible for plant protection prodcuts for ISK Bioscience. From 1998 again main focus on biocides for Troy Chemical Company and from 2002 worldwide responsability for the Regulatory Affairs of Janssen PMP (Preservation and Material Protection) for both biocidal and plant protection products. Since 2010 start of own consultancy business , pIET Consulting bvba for regulatory matters in Europe primarily related to the biocidal and plant products business.
ARCHE has set up a close collaboration with Dr Daniel Bernard from Toxicological Consulting which core business is the safety assessment of cosmetics and drafting the product information file.
ARCHE and Amelior provides tailormade trainings for your business. Check out our joined courses on
- Toxicology basic principles
- Toxicology; exposure modelling and exposure scenarios
- Ecotoxicology and risk assessment
eCOAST is an initiative of a number of professors and researchers from Ghent University, the Flanders Marine Institute (VLIZ) and ARCHE, who all share a passion for the beauty and complexity of our seas, sandy and rocky shores and of estuaries. Together, we represent a tremendous amount of knowledge on the ecology and environment of these marine and coastal waters; a knowledge we wish to put in use to interested parties, such as governments, private companies and NGO's.
Starting from the former spin-off company EURAS (EUropean centre for Risk Assessment) of Ghent University ARCHE is being recognized as a official Ghent University spin-off that successfully realized its exit.
Because we care about science ARCHE joined the SETAC Europe partner Programme
Keep track of our latest news
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 METGROW+ project
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- ARCHE's team keeps growing!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 15-16/03 - ECPA and ECCA Regulatory Conference 2017
- 21/03 - ie-net workshop Circular Economy, a new path for innovation
- 23-24/03 - Fresenius Conference: Environmental Risk Assessment of Biocides
- 06-07/04 - Fresenius Conference: The Biocidal Products Regulation
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSL Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK