ARCHE Consulting has offices in the beautiful cities of Ghent and Leuven in Belgium. Both cities combine a rich historical patrimony with the liveliness and creative energy of a university town and can be easily reached from Brussels international airport.
9032 Ghent (Wondelgem) - BELGIUM
T. +32 9 216 70 38
How to get to ARCHE-offices in Gent by public transportation:
From the Brussels airport to Gent:
Arrive in Brussels airport (Zaventem). The Brussels International Airport Company have extensive airport information (airport map, on line departure/arrival information, car rental info, ...).
Follow the signs to the train station: take the elevator to the lowest level where the train station is located. Two types of trains leave from the airport. One type has Brussels Midi (Zuid) station as end destination. Getting off at the end station gives you more time to switch to a train to Gent than in Brussels North or Central station. Some other trains (destination De Panne or Oostende) go beyond Brussels Midi and pass through Ghent (no switching of trains in Brussels required). Only those trains which take 1h from the airport to Gent are worth taking. With all the others it is more meaningful to get off at Brussels Midi and switch to a faster train (see below).
Take a train to Ghent from Brussels Midi:
All trains with destination Oostende or Knokke-Blankenberge are OK (take an IC --Inter City-- train, other types of trains make too frequent stops). Train ride to Ghent: +/- 40mins. You need to get off at the Ghent St. Pieters train station. The easiest way is to take a taxi from here to our office. For detailed information on Belgian train schedules: check the website of the Belgian Railways (NMBS/SNCB).
PJ Van Benedenstraat 4, box 203
3000 Leuven - BELGIUM
T. +32 16 28 49 00
How to get to ARCHE-offices in Leuven by public transportation:
From the Brussels airport to Leuven:
Leuven is only 15 minutes away from the Brussels International Airport (Zaventem). The Brussels International Airport Company have extensive airport information (airport map, on line departure/arrival information, car rental info, ...). Follow the signs to the train station: take the elevator to the lowest level where the train station is located. There are two direct trains to Leuven each hour.
All trains with destination Luik-Guillemins or Genk stop in Leuven (train ride to Leuven: +/- 25mins). Our office is only a 5 min walk from the Leuven railway station. When leaving the station via the main entrance, cross the square and go straight to the city center (Bondgenotenlaan, shopping street). After about 600 m, there is an S Oliver store at the corner at your right hand side. Our offices are located at the third floor in this building. The entrance is 50 m down the street to your right (PJ Van Bendenstraat, next to parking "Center").
How to get to ARCHE Leuven by car:
From the highway (E40 Brussel-Luik), take the connection to the E314 direction Genk/Hasselt/Leuven. Take exit 17-Winksele and turn right at Brusselsesteenweg for N2 toward Leuven. After about 700 m turn left to merge the ringroad (R23). After the traffic lights at the Joanna Maria Artois square, follow direction railway station but keep right from the tunnel. Opposite the railway station, you have to turn right into the Bondgenotenlaan. After about 600 m, there is sign to parking "Center" to the right (PJ Van Benedenstraat). The easiest way is to use this parking. Our offices are located at the corner of the Bondgenotenlaan and PJ Van Benedenstraat, above the S Oliver store and the entrance is next to parking.
Keep track of our latest news
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 METGROW+ project
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- ARCHE's team keeps growing!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 15-16/03 - ECPA and ECCA Regulatory Conference 2017
- 21/03 - ie-net workshop Circular Economy, a new path for innovation
- 23-24/03 - Fresenius Conference: Environmental Risk Assessment of Biocides
- 06-07/04 - Fresenius Conference: The Biocidal Products Regulation
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSL Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK