ARCHE Consulting is based in Belgium and has offices in Ghent and Leuven. ARCHE Consulting has been founded by key experts (former employees at EURAS). These experts hold an unique track record (15 years) in the field of environmental toxicology, exposure modeling and the preparation of risk assessment dossiers in general. The experts working at ARCHE Consulting have built up in depth knowledge on assessing risks of chemicals during both the predecessor of the REACH regulation (EU regulation 67/1488 on new and existing substances) as on the preparation of Chemical Safety Assessments/report in the framework of the REACH regulation.
One of the key areas of expertise is the preparation of risk assessments for inorganic substances such as metals, alloys, slags etc and as such the ARCHE experts have been involved in the preparation of many guidance documents on these topics (for example MERAG, Metal Risk Assessment Guidance). Tools that have been developed can be downloaded at our download page.
Next to these activities, the scientific services of ARCHE Consulting have been frequently consulted in the framework of the risk assessment of flame retardants and other organic chemicals.
DELICATE ARCH (ARCHES National Park UTAH)
DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
Keep track of our latest news
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for new colleagues
- ARCHE CONSORTIA SPEAKER AT YEARLY CTGB CLIENT-NETWORKING DAY
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 19/07 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK
- 21-28/09 - Ctgb: Workshop Plant Protection Products - Biopesticides
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY