REACH ENFORCEMENT services: CLP-compliance & uses evaluation (rescue program)
One of the greates challenges industry is facing under REACH and CLP encompasses the fulfilment of the various obligations arising from these legislations. For downstream users (D.U.), - and their supply chain in general- demonstrating REACH and CLP compliance via extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS) is an essential requirement when marketing substances or mixtures in Europe.
Failure to demonstrate compliance may have serious economical and judicial consequences (temporary cessation of industrial activity, fines, imprisonment).
OUR RESCUE PROGRAM ENABLES OUR CLIENTS TO CONTINUE FORMULATE, EFFICIENTLY MANUFACTURE AND BROADLY MARKET THEIR PRODUCTS IN A SAFE, RESPONSIBLE AND GLOBALLY COMPLIANT MATTER
Keep track of our latest news
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK