REACH ENFORCEMENT services: CLP-compliance & uses evaluation (rescue program)
One of the greates challenges industry is facing under REACH and CLP encompasses the fulfilment of the various obligations arising from these legislations. For downstream users (D.U.), - and their supply chain in general- demonstrating REACH and CLP compliance via extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS) is an essential requirement when marketing substances or mixtures in Europe.
Failure to demonstrate compliance may have serious economical and judicial consequences (temporary cessation of industrial activity, fines, imprisonment).
OUR RESCUE PROGRAM ENABLES OUR CLIENTS TO CONTINUE FORMULATE, EFFICIENTLY MANUFACTURE AND BROADLY MARKET THEIR PRODUCTS IN A SAFE, RESPONSIBLE AND GLOBALLY COMPLIANT MATTER
Keep track of our latest news
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for new colleagues
- ARCHE CONSORTIA SPEAKER AT YEARLY CTGB CLIENT-NETWORKING DAY
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 19/07 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK
- 21-28/09 - Ctgb: Workshop Plant Protection Products - Biopesticides
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY