REACH cost saving tool
Complying with REACH can be quite cumbersome and resource demanding. Since budgets are limited it is worthwhile to explore at an early stage how to use the available resources as cost-effective as possible. ARCHE developed an intelligent data collection tool that helps to set the right priorities and saves time and money in doing so.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR REACH BUDGET
Keep track of our latest news
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 16/05 - IE-NET STUDIENAMIDDAG GEWASBESCHERMING
- 19-20/06 - 19th International Fresenius AGRO Conference
- 05-06/07 - HSE Seminar: Ecotoxicology Higher Tier Risk Assessment Workshop