Preparation REACH registration file
ARCHE Consulting can assist you with compiling the technical dossiers required to register chemical substances under REACH and submitting them to the European Chemicals Agency. A technical dossier needs to contain at least all the information stipulated by the tonnage window.
Each literature item (relevant for human health or environment) needs to be screened in detail, either to verify the initial assignment (based on the literature search evaluation), or to re-assign any document to another data requirement. A reliability rating (based on the inherent quality of the methodology and results) needs to be made for every relevant data point. This quality screening procedure is based on the Klimisch scoring scheme.
All existing hazard characterisation studies need to be summarised in detail in a standardised reporting format, which will be provided in the form of IUCLID 6.0 when submitting the technical dossier to ECHA.
Existing information needs to be provided in the form of IUCLID 6.0. IUCLID 6.0 is the platform to communicate with ECHA for the submission of a registration dossier. Apart from a description of the study itself and the results, it is necessary to record all relevant experimental conditions in order to demonstrate the reliability and validity of any particular study.
ARCHE Consulting has the necessary knowhow to draft Robust Summaries and prepare IUCLID entries.
International Molybdenum Association
European Precious Metals Federation
Keep track of our latest news
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK