Exposure scenario development
The need to examine the entire supply chain to qualitatively and quantitatively understand each and every exposure scenario may be the greatest challenge facing industry under REACH. Developing an exposure scenario is an iterative process, whereby a company collects information on the use and existing exposure control measures for a substance, then uses that information to estimate exposure levels and compares them to the hazard data. As necessary, exposure estimates are fine-tuned and/or controls re-engineered until it can be reasonably ascertained that exposures will be safe, even when they are estimated at conservatively high levels.
ARCHE can help you in:
- Preparing an overview of the supply chain, general information on production/use/disposal/recycling and possible grouping of sector for the purpose of data extrapolation.
- Develop tentative (model) local exposure scenarios
- Develop refined local exposure scenarios (production, downstream users) including final proposals for Risk Management Measures (RMM)
For more information on exposure scenario development contact Dr. Frederik Verdonck
Keep track of our latest news
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK