Drafting Chamical Safety Reports
GUIDANCE ON INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS
AND CHEMICAL SAFETY ASSESSMENT
appendix R.7.13-2: Environmental risk assessment for metals and metal compounds
For substances that are imported or manufactured in quantities of 10 metric tonnes per year or greater, the importer or manufacturer must prepare a Chemical Safety Report and Safety Data Sheet (SDS), specifying the "identified uses" (i.e., uses that have been assessed), as well as the appropriate risk management measures for all of the anticipated exposure scenarios associated with those uses during the entire life cycle of the substance. The SDS (as we now know it), supplemented with the appropriate risk management measures for all of the exposure scenarios resulting from identified uses, is now referred to as the e-SDS (the extended safety data sheet). The experts at ARCHE have extensive experience in the field of risk assessment/management and are the ideal partners to guide you through the critical aspects of CSR preparation and follow-up.
Keep track of our latest news
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK