Plant Protection Products
Plant protection products (PPPs) are regulated in the EU by Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009. This Regulation lays down the approval procedure and approval criteria for active substances and products containing these substances. Active substances are assessed at EU level for approval for use in PPPs. When proven safe, an active substance is included on the Approved List of active substances. Products containing these active substances must be assessed and registered by Member States in order to be approved for marketing and use. A product approval can be obtained through zonal authorisation or by mutual recognition.
ARCHE can support you in the preparation and submission of active substance and product dossiers for EU-wide, zonal and national registrations as applicable. We can also assist you in the third phase of the renewal program (AIR3), which covers substances whose current approvals will expire between 2013 and 2018. We can prepare all or part of a dossier, depending on client needs. ARCHE has a profound knowledge of the current legislation and relevant guidance documents (SANCO, OECD, EFSA, etc.). Moreover, we stay up-to-date with the national and European legislation concerning PPPs by actively participating in national and international conferences and by our broad professional network of regulators.
- Provide strategic advice
- Customized training
- Preparation of active substance dossiers in accordance with OECD guidelines
- Preparation of core draft Registration Reports (dRRs) and where applicable National Addenda, hereby implementing the risk envelope approach
- Classification according to CLP regulation (EC) No 1272/2008.
- Submission of dossiers to the competent authorities
- Follow-up of submitted dossiers with the Competent Authorities till approval
- Data gap analysis
- Monitoring and coordination of required tests
- Compilation of Exposure and Risk assessments, (including higher-tier approaches)
- Preparation of single dossier sections (Physical chemical properties, analytical methods, toxicology and human exposure and risk assessment, residues, environmental fate, ecotoxicology and biological assessment dossier)
Keep track of our latest news
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 METGROW+ project
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- ARCHE's team keeps growing!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 15-16/03 - ECPA and ECCA Regulatory Conference 2017
- 21/03 - ie-net workshop Circular Economy, a new path for innovation
- 23-24/03 - Fresenius Conference: Environmental Risk Assessment of Biocides
- 06-07/04 - Fresenius Conference: The Biocidal Products Regulation
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSL Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK