REACH requires that manufacturers and importers of the same substance work together to submit a REACH registration dossier, by sharing data and costs. The formation of a consortium is an efficient way for potential registrants to fulfill the REACH requirements in time, while protecting their business interests.
ARCHE can assist with the management of REACH consortia. We help the founding members and potential new consortia members in preparing their registration dossiers to submit them in time to ECHA, respecting the deadlines imposed by the REACH legislation.
We can offer the following technical/administrative support to consortia:
- Develop, maintain and update a project plan describing the steps to come to a REACH registration dossier
- Centralized communication within a consortium, project tracking and status reporting to consortium members covering objectives, timing, outputs, and delivery times
- Manage and follow up on information/data requirements from consortium members and external data holders
- Planning, organization and documentation of consortium meetings and conference calls
For more information on consortium management, please contact Katrien Arijs (email@example.com)
Keep track of our latest news
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 METGROW+ project
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- ARCHE's team keeps growing!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 15-16/03 - ECPA and ECCA Regulatory Conference 2017
- 21/03 - ie-net workshop Circular Economy, a new path for innovation
- 23-24/03 - Fresenius Conference: Environmental Risk Assessment of Biocides
- 06-07/04 - Fresenius Conference: The Biocidal Products Regulation
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSL Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK