|09:00-09:30||Registration and welcome|
|09:30-10:00||First BPR experiences as eCA & feedback MR (Karima Azdad - FOD)|
|10:00-10:30||First BPR experiences as eCA & feedback MR (Marcel Hulsman - Ctgb)|
|11:00-11:30||UA experience from industry (Gosia Oledzka - Ecolab)|
|11:30-12:00||BPR fees: impact on future of biocidal products (Piet Blancquaert-pIET Consulting)|
|13:00-14:00||Experience of working in consortium (Sara Lodini, Activa)|
|14:00-14:30||Legal experience of working in consortium (Koen Van Maldegem/Gerard
McElwee - Fieldfisher)
|14:30-15:00||In situ biocides (Danielle van Corven-Kloosterman - Sealed Air)|
|15:30-16:00||SME experience with BPR (Dieter Vervaecke - Aero-Sense)|
|16:30-17:00||Closing of the symposium
Keep track of our latest news
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK