ARCHE Consulting will be present at the 19th International Fresenius AGRO Conference "Behaviour of Pesticides in Air, Soil and Water" on June 19th and 20th in Mainz (near Frankfurt/Germany).
During this two-day event, 21 international experts from the European Commission, EFSA and the responsible authorities (e.g. Austrian AGES, French ANSES, German BVL, Health Canada, HSE Chemicals Regulation Division) , as well as from the scientific sector (e.g. Wageningen University & Research, Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation) and the industry (e.g. Bayer Crop Science Division, BASF, DuPont Crop Protection), will be reporting on the pesticide assessment work being carried out in Germany, Europe, Canada and Brazil.
For more information please visit the Akademie Fresenius website.
Keep track of our latest news
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 05-06/07 - HSE Seminar: Ecotoxicology Higher Tier Risk Assessment Workshop
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY