ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 METGROW+ project
ARCHE participates in the European Horizon 2020 project METGROW+. This 4-year project started in February 2016, aims to develop an industrially viable, flexible “New Metallurgical Systems” Toolbox, which consists of a broad range of already existing and newly developed “metallurgical unit operations”. Economic, environmental and technical assessments of the individual unit operations will be integrated into a general decision framework for selecting the best combination of technologies in a metallurgical system as to obtain the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly flow sheet for a given low-grade resource. ARCHE plays a key role in the assessment of the energy, water and spatial requirements as well as the health, safety and environmental performance of the technologies and processes, taking into account low-grade ore metals and complex materials specific issues in current LCA methodologies.
For more information on the project take a look at the dedicated website METGROW+
Keep track of our latest news
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK