ARCHE's team keeps on growing!
ARCHE is pleased to announce that two new members joined its regulatory expert team:
- Marc Aerssens graduated as a master of Science in Organic Chemistry at Utrecht University in 1985. He spent 21 years in industry working for a multinational chemicals manufacturer in various operational positions (R&D Manager, Laboratory Manager, and Operations Manager) before entering the Regulatory Affairs arena. For 8 years he was responsible for the registration of biocides and pesticides in Europe (National registrations, BPD and PPP). Further he has been involved in REACH as of its inception. Switching to consultancy in 2007 he has lead regulatory teams in the process of generating and submitting dossiers (BPD, PPP and REACH). Since 2007 he has been managing over 20 consortia and supporting members with the generation and submission of dossiers as well assisting them in the evaluation stages of the registration process. At ARCHE he will be mainly involved in managing consortia for REACH and biocidal products.
- Inge Huygens graduated as Master of Science in Chemistry and obtained her PhD in Physical Chemistry at Ghent University (Belgium) in 2004, where she worked at the Physical Chemistry Laboratory as Assistant Professor until 2007. From 2007 until 2015 she worked as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist for plant protection products, dealing with data gap analyses, study/field trial coordination, risk assessments and dossier preparations and follow up, both on EU and member state level. At ARCHE she will mainly focus on risk assessments and dossier preparation for plant protection products/biocides.
Keep track of our latest news
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK