CALL OF INTEREST FOR consortium formation for sodium 2-biphenylate in BIOCIDAL PRODUCTS FOR PT 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 13
Further to the drafting of the Practical Guides on Consortia issued by the Commission on 23 February 2015, Fieldfisher and ARCHE, as Technical Service Provider, offer support to facilitate the process of applying for an active substance registration and product authorisation. The goal of the process is to provide assistance to companies in reducing costs and administration burden involved.
On customers' request, Fieldfisher and ARCHE are taking the first steps for setting-up a voluntary cooperation, in the form of a Task Force, in order to facilitate sodium 2-biphenylate (CAS: 132-27-4, EC: 205-055-6) product's producers for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and PT13, to join their forces for an active substance registration and Biocidal Product Family authorisation.
To this end Fieldfisher and ARCHE invite interested parties to join their forces to perform studies and dossier creation among all participants. All communications will be confidential and used only for assessment of a sufficient interest in cooperation.
Companies interested in the above-captured call can contact:
Keep track of our latest news
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for new colleagues
- ARCHE CONSORTIA SPEAKER AT YEARLY CTGB CLIENT-NETWORKING DAY
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 19/07 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK
- 21-28/09 - Ctgb: Workshop Plant Protection Products - Biopesticides
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY