ARCHE as technical partner of the ROSC (the REACH Orphans Substances Consortium)* is happy to announce that the ROSC team has welcomed its first two substances on board and will be preparing the REACH registration dossier for strontium and barium by the 2018 deadline. Although the 2018 deadline still seems very far away, starting now allows the costs to be spread over time and more substances to be kept on the market after May 2018.
Anyone who still has REACH registration obligations for their substances and who needs help or advice, can contact Karine Van de Velde, secretary general of ROSC at karine@ROSconsortium.eu. Authorization consortia will also be set up in the near future.
ROSC will be participating to the following events:
- 14-10-2015: BCF conference Nottingham
- 13-11-2015 EuMBC meeting Brussels
- 18-11-2015 ECHA Webinar (including interview ROSC client)
- 14-18 March 2016 Chemcon Amsterdam
Keep track of our latest news
- Visit us at SETAC Europe May 7-11th Brussels
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for enthusiastic team members
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- Call of interest (08-01-2016) consortium formation and cooperation for sodium 2-biphenylate in biocidal products for PTs 1,2,3,4,6 and 13
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 04-05/05 - ECETOC Workshop on Advances in Exposure Modelling
- 07-11/05 - SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
- 09-10/05 - Chemical Watch Biocides Symposium 2017
- 24/05 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK