On July 8th, 2014, ARCHE CVBA and REACHLaw Oy announced a strategic partnership that aims to strengthen both ARCHE and REACHLaw’s current offering to provide parties needing REACH Authorisation and related services with a combined best of the breed service.
“REACHLaw can be considered as the benchmark in the field of authorisation services while ARCHE is been recognized as one of the prominent players in delivering high-end risk assessment services. As such combining forces is a logical thing to do and creates a unique knowledge platform to the benefit of our clients” says Managing Director of ARCHE, Mr. Marnix Vangheluwe.”
“ARCHE is well known and respected for its expertise in exposure modelling and chemicals risk assessment. REACHLaw on the other hand has been praised for its work in the economic and social impact assessment, and its downstream user focused approach. The collaboration is both logical and complementary. In a new and complex process such as Authorisation, we believe our combined expertise and effort will best meet the industry’s needs.” says Chief Operating Office of REACHLaw, Dr. Ying Zhu.
The companies plan to strengthen their individual Authorisation services by combining the expertise they have developed in Socio-Economic Analysis, Analysis of Alternatives and Risk Assessment into a combined offering.
The companies plan to organize educational and awareness building events later this year as part of the partnership agreement.
ARCHE CVBA is a Belgium-based consultancy providing regulatory, sustainability and risk assessment services to a global customer base.
REACHLaw Oy is a Helsinki-based consultancy that provides global regulatory compliance and environmental sustainability services to ensure market access and operational sustainability for global businesses.
Further information can be obtained from:
T: + 32 9 265 87 58
Ying Zhu, Ph.D, M.Sc (Econ.)
T: + 358 94 123 055
Keep track of our latest news
- ARCHE Consulting is looking for new colleagues
- ARCHE CONSORTIA SPEAKER AT YEARLY CTGB CLIENT-NETWORKING DAY
- Newsletter Regulatory updates across EU
- NEW MERAG FACT Sheets published
- Active participation in OECD Guideline
- ARCHE Consulting participates in the Horizon 2020 CHROMIC project
- ARCHE Consortia
- ARCHE Consulting cares about your cosmetics!
- ARCHE gets the first SETAC EUROPE certified Environmental Risk Assessment Assessor degree!
- REACH 2018: Act now to ensure a successful registration
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
Meet us at these upcoming events
- 19/07 - HSE Seminar: Regulating Biocidal Products in the UK
- 21-28/09 - Ctgb: Workshop Plant Protection Products - Biopesticides
- 26-27/09 - ECHA: BIOCIDES STAKEHOLDERS DAY