Welcome to arche!
Guiding you safely through the world of chemical regulations
When key experts from the former spin-off company EURAS (EUropean centre for Risk Assessment) of Ghent University decided that it would be a sin to let their unique know-how and experience go to waste, ARCHE was born. We thus represent over 15 years of experience in environmental/human toxicology, exposure modeling and the preparation of risk assessment dossiers in general.
Assisting you successfully in getting compliant under the current REACH regulation.
Our experience and know-how soon turned out to be quite the asset, and constant expanding was/is needed. Today, our team includes experts from the academic and industrial world, representing a unique and complete overview of our sector. For our offices, our eye quickly fell on the Belgian cities of Ghent and Leuven. We quite enjoy breathing in the vibrant liveliness and creative energy of two of Europe's most renowned university towns. In addition, we are also able to maintain close relations with the academic world, keeping up with the latest developments in our sector and the world of science.
Activities and services
ARCHE mainly specializes in:
- The preparation of risk assessments for inorganic substances such as metals, alloys, slags etc.
- The risk assessment of organic chemicals (e.g. flame retardants)
- Chemical Safety Assessments and Reports for the current REACH regulation.
- GHS and CLP
- Registration of Biocides
- Registration of Plant Protection Products
- The development of specific tools for both the inorganic as organic sector
Keep track of our latest news
- REACH Orphan Substances Consortium welcomes Strontium and Barium!
- ARCHE helped these products to successfully obtain their Cradle to Cradle certification!
- ARCHE co-authored latest EFSA report in support of the Guidance Document on persistence in soil.
- Release Metal EQS video!!!
- Open invitation to join the REACH Orphan Substances Consortium- ROSC
- New Soil PNEC calculator is available!
- ARCHE and REACHLaw announce a partnership in the area of REACH Authorisation
- Proceedings published: Topical Scientific Workshop on Risk Assessment for the sediment compartment, 7-8 May 2013
Meet us at these upcoming events
- There are currently no upcoming events.
Don't worry, you'll get a chance to meet us soon!